Click on main image to expand
The Big Island’s most enchanting property is welcoming guests.
On one of the most historic sites in all of Hawaii, the property is situated on 20 acres of oceanfront land once the home of Kamehameha the First who unified the Hawaiian Islands. Here you’ll find a private lagoon with direct access to Kailua Bay, natural anchialine (brackish water) lava ponds, vintage rock walls, and a botanical garden. With more than 150 feet of stunning ocean frontage, expansive lawns, and 300 coconut palms, this property offers a uniquely Hawaiian experience.
This exceptional property sleeps up to 22 guests, double occupancy, in the Main House and Guest House. The Main House Great Room enjoys a spectacular view of the lagoon, where guests swim in a natural aquarium of tropical fish or head out to the bay onboard the estate’s 28-ft powerboat, La Vida, for a variety of ocean adventures. The swimming pool and spa are steps away from the Great Room. The Guest House is situated a short walk from the Main House and adjacent to the largest of the anchialine ponds. For fitness-minded guests, the property includes a tennis court and gym. A private chef, culinary team, and daily housekeeping are included.
Set on 20 acres of Kona coastline, you’ll find this home behind two gates protecting what truly is a sanctuary of privacy, space, and comfort. The old Hawaii island lifestyle experience as it was when this property was developed will be a warm welcome - uninterrupted, catering, and kind – the spirit of Hawaii 425.
• The Main House features 5 bedrooms and two are Primary Suites; all bedrooms are ensuite, each with a King size bed and individually temperature-controlled air-conditioning
• The Guest House has a total of 5 bedrooms, all ensuite, with 6 queen size beds, also air-conditioned
• Lagoon leading to the Pacific Ocean
• Swimming Pool
• Tennis court with basketball hoops, and lines for pickleball
• Chris Craft luxury boat with Captain and Crew
• Security detail monitoring the perimeter of the property 24/7/365
EXPERIENCES AND AMENITIES
The inclusions and amenities are geared towards a stress-free, decision-free island visit with a minimum of 5 nights.
The private chef and culinary team are included and prepare either breakfast or lunch and dinner. Dinner is a 4-5 course event served family style with a plated dessert. Throughout the day the culinary team will prepare and deliver a variety of fruit platters, crudites, and cold snacks throughout the property. Cocktails will begin just before sunset every day, but a server will be available to prepare cocktails throughout the day.
• 4 bottles Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon
• 4 bottles Rombauer Chardonnay
• 4 bottles Taittinger Champagne
• 1 bottle Macallan Single Malt Scotch 12 year
• 1 bottle Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon
• 1 bottle Jameson Irish Whiskey
• 1 bottle Hendricks Gin
• 1 bottle Bacardi Light Rum
• 1 bottle Meyer’s Dark Rum
• 1 bottle Tito’s Vodka
• 1 bottle 818 Tequila
• 1 bottle El Silencio Mezcal
• Assorted Aperitifs and Mixers
• LongBoard, Corona, Local IPA
• House Margarita, Pina Colada, and Mai Tai mix
NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES INCLUDE
Hawaiian Sun | Coke | Diet Coke | Sprite | Ginger Beer | Spindrift | Club Soda | Tonic | Pineapple Juice | Tomato Juice | Cranberry Juice | Perrier Sparkling and Hawaiian Water | Kona Coffee | Assorted Hot Teas | Spa Water Station
The beautifully maintained, 2019 Chris Craft Launch 28 GT family day cruiser is available for excursions as is the captain who is a Dive Master. The crew is available to cater to up to six guests at one time. Non-motorized water equipment is included for guests to take out at their leisure.
If inter-island touring, visiting the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park with our Volcanologist, landing at private waterfalls, the Big Island has 100 documented waterfalls, swimming in waterfall pools, or enjoying cliffside gourmet picnics is your way to see an island, then the private helicopter pad will be appreciated.
Fitness-forward thinkers can challenge themselves in the gym, on the tennis/basketball court, or on the water.
• Frette Bed and Bath Linens
• Frette Bathrobes
• Frette Slippers
• Malie Beauty & Skincare Products Made in Hawaii of organic, botanical ingredients
• Nightly Rate $46,250.00
• Out-Cleaning $5,000.00
• Daily Housekeeping is included
• Hawaii State Transient Accommodation Tax is 10.25%
• Hawaii County Transient Accommodation Tax is 3.0%
• Hawaii State General Excise Tax is 4.712%
• Refundable Security Deposit for Damage is $30,000.00
• Responsible Tourism Fee is based on the number of guests, nights in the Hawaiian Islands, and whether they fly commercially or privately
The estate offers a five-star, luxury resort experience in the exclusivity of a private property. The staff provides exceptional hospitality service to guests. And the dedicated team of hospitality professionals is available throughout the day to cater to guest needs. The service is proactive checking on guests' needs, offering refreshments, and providing recommendations when requested.
Contact us to book Hawaii 425, or request more information, floor, or site plans.
What3Words divided the world into trillions of 3 x 3 meter squares and assigned each one a unique three word address. It’s far more accurate than the number and street name system. And it means everyone and everywhere now has an address. Click the link on the villa page to see the exact location of the property.
Pathway to beach
House sq ft
Pull out sofa
Check In and Out
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Contact us to inquire about this villa and others
Your quote will include the rental rate, cleaning charge, applicable real estate management processing fee, Hawaii State Transient Accommodation Tax (13.25%), Hawaii County Transient Accommodation Tax (3.0%), Hawaii State General Excise Tax (4.712%), and Responsible Tourism Fee for the number of guests, nights, and round trip flight from the city of origin. Individual resort fees are not included, but may be a requirement of and collected by the resort. Homes in the islands rent for 30 days in the absence of a license to rent for shorter terms. The Coconut Traveler is a registered travel company, not a real estate management company.