Click on main image to expand
The Big Island’s most enchanting property is welcoming guests. Completely remodeled, new photos coming soon.
On one of the most historic sites in all of Hawaii, the property is situated on 20 acres of oceanfront land where once stood the home of Kamehameha the First who unified the Hawaiian Islands. Here you’ll find a private lagoon with direct access to Kailua Bay, natural lava ponds, vintage rock walls, and gardens. With more than 150 feet of stunning ocean frontage, expansive lawns, and 300 coconut palms, this property offers a uniquely Hawaiian experience.
This exceptional property sleeps up to 20 guests, double occupancy, in the Main House and Guest House. The Main House Great Room enjoys a spectacular view of the lagoon, where guests swim in a natural aquarium of tropical fish or head out to the bay onboard the estate’s 28-ft powerboat, La Vida, for a variety of ocean adventures. The swimming pool and spa are steps from the Main House. The Guest House is situated a short walk from the Main House and adjacent to the largest of the lava ponds. For fitness-minded guests, the property includes a tennis court and gym. A private chef, culinary team, and daily housekeeping are included.
Nestled on the Kona coastline, you’ll find this home behind two gates protecting what truly is a sanctuary of privacy, space, and comfort. The old Hawaii island lifestyle experience as it was when this property was developed will be a warm welcome - uninterrupted, catering, and kind – the spirit of Hawaii 425.
• The Main House features 5 bedrooms and two are Primary Suites
• The bedrooms are ensuite and each enjoys a King size bed
• The Guest House has a total of 5 bedrooms, all ensuite, with 5 queen beds
• Both homes feature individually temperature-controlled air-conditioning
• Lagoon leading to the Pacific Ocean
• Swimming Pool
• Tennis court with basketball hoops and lined for pickleball
• Well-equipped gym with 3 Peloton bicycles
• Chris Craft luxury boat with Captain and Crew
• Security detail monitoring the perimeter of the property 24/7/365
EXPERIENCES AND AMENITIES
The inclusions and amenities are geared towards a stress-free, decision-free island visit with a minimum of 5 nights. The private chef and culinary team are included and prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dinner is a 4-5 course event served family style with a plated dessert. Throughout the day the culinary team will prepare and deliver a variety of fruit platters, crudites, and cold snacks throughout the property. Cocktails will begin just before sunset every day, but a server will be available to prepare cocktails throughout the day.
• Nightly Rate $42,875.00 without F&B costs
• Nightly Rate $46,250.00 with F&B costs included
• Out-Cleaning $5,000.00
• Daily Housekeeping is included
• Hawaii State Transient Accommodation Tax is 10.25%
• Hawaii County Transient Accommodation Tax is 3.0%
• Hawaii State General Excise Tax is 4.712%
• Refundable Security Deposit for Damage is $30,000.00
• Responsible Tourism Fee is based on the number of guests, nights in the Hawaiian Islands, and whether they fly commercially or privately
The estate offers a five-star, luxury resort experience in the exclusivity of a private property. The staff provides exceptional hospitality service to guests. And the dedicated team of hospitality professionals is available throughout the day to cater to guest needs. The service is proactive checking on guests' needs, offering refreshments, and providing recommendations when requested.
Contact your travel advisor, preferred villa company, or The Coconut Traveler to book Hawaii 425, or request more information, floor, or site plans.
What3Words divided the world into trillions of 3 x 3 meter squares and assigned each one a unique three word address. It’s far more accurate than the number and street name system. And it means everyone and everywhere now has an address. Click the link on the villa page to see the exact location of the property.
Pathway to beach
House sq ft
Pull out sofa
Check In and Out
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Contact us to inquire about this villa and others
Your quote will include the rental rate, cleaning charge, applicable real estate management processing fee, Hawaii State Transient Accommodation Tax (13.25%), Hawaii County Transient Accommodation Tax (3.0%), Hawaii State General Excise Tax (4.712%), and Responsible Tourism Fee for the number of guests, nights, and round trip flight from the city of origin. Individual resort fees are not included, but may be a requirement of and collected by the resort. Homes in the islands rent for 30 days in the absence of a license to rent for shorter terms. The Coconut Traveler is a registered travel company, not a real estate management company.